AC-DDG-4 Digital Delay Generator
A core component of every LIBS system. 4 BNC outputs, USB or RS485, 10 ns time resolution. Built with high price to performance ratio.
Boxed or eurocard version available.Download datasheet
- Pulse length 10 ns to 1000 s
- Time delay 0 to 1000 s
- Resolution 10 ns
- Precision typ. 5 ns ± 100 ppm
- Trigger level 0.2 to 24.0 V (+- 0.2 V + 3%)
- Impedance 5.4 kOhm
- Termination 50 Ohm
- Jitter typ. < 10 ns (RMS)
- Switchable output level 3.3 / 5 V for each channel
- Impedance 50 Ω
- USB - Open communication over the serial line using SCPI
- Optional: Binary commands over RS485. Enables full synchronization of multiple DDGs.
- Continuous, Single shot, Burst mode, Duty cycle
- Aluminium box, WxHxD 130x75x190 mm; Weight 1 kg
- Optionally: Eurocard 100 x 160 mm, 8HP
- 12–26 V DC, connector 5,5x2,5mm
- < 5 W
- 5 – 35 °C, non-condensing
- DDG's are chainable - it is possible to arm channels of multiple DDG's synchronously on the common control bus (requires RS485).
- Non-box version fits into the subrack format, height 3U, width 8HP.
- Control the DDG from your application written with C/C++, C#, Java, LabView, etc.
Take the first step to easier and speedier chemical analysis. Reach out to us and we will be in touch soon!
Vědecko-technický park profesora Lista
Kolejní 9, Brno 612 00
Identification number: 03396916
Company AtomTrace a.s. is processing personal data. Information on the processing of personal data is available here.
Are you interested in our products?
Contact our sales team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact our support team: email@example.com
Looking for a career opportunity?
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org