AtomTrace on EMSLIBS 2015Linz / Austria on September 14 – 18, 2015
Atomtrace will be presenting the Sci-Trace setup on the international conference EMSLIBS 2015, which is devoted to the Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy. This periodical event of the LIBS community is this time held in Linz (Austria) from 14. – 18. September 2015 and AtomTrace is proudly the platinum sponsor.
Sci-Trace (with the LIBS Interaction Chamber and the cage-body chamber) will be physically presented at the AtomTrace exhibition stand and will be ready for real-time demonstration.
Students and researchers from cooperating Laboratory of Laser Spectroscopy, Brno University of Technology (Czech Republic) will present their recent research results from the field of LIBS:
- Distribution mapping of metal-based nanoparticles by Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy
- Application of Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy for high-resolution elemental mapping
in Vendor session:
- AtomTrace – LIBS setups designed by scientists for scientists
- Using Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy for detection of visually unrecognizable braking tracks, a feasibility study
- Study of material degradation employing Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy – a multivariate approach
- Study of laser-matter interaction conditions and their impact on classification of LIBS spectra
- Statistical analysis of acquisition parameters variability and its influence in Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy
- Nanoparticle-enhanced Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy of metallic samples
…so see you in Linz!
Take the first step to easier and speedier chemical analysis. Reach out to us and we will be in touch soon!
Vědecko-technický park profesora Lista
Kolejní 9, Brno 612 00
Identification number: 03396916