Atomtrace is still eager for a Senior Sales Manager – get your chance!👉Senior Sales Manager - A Great Job Opportunity In A Great Team!
Senior Sales Manager – A Great Job Opportunity In A Great Team!
As our senior team member you should be an experienced professional who can push our business and make excellent use of his up to now experience in B2B/C business. We are expanding worldwide and part of your job will be traveling through prospects and partners in various countries all over the world, promoting and selling the LIBS technology and taking responsibility for achievements of strategic business goals. You are expected to be a hands-on person with strong capacity to get always the best case score. You should either have an experience in selling measurement solutions and services, particularly in the field of material analysis or a great gift to sell whatever you touch.
- Actively prospects for new B2B/C business opportunities.
- Builds a vital pipeline and delivers agreed sales targets.
- Reports activities and updates information in CRM.
- Communicates complicated technical matters in a simple way.
- Participates in trade show events, conferences, and seminars.
- Cooperates with the technical department in various stages of the business process.
- Proven sales management experience (at least 5 years) in international business.
- Fluent Czech and English, while other languages (German, Spanish, etc.) are a great advantage.
- An outgoing, organized hands-on person with a strong will to succeed and excellent communication, listening, presentation, and writing skills.
- Strong selling, networking and prospecting skills.
- Driven to achieve sales goals.
- The willingness to travel.
- An excellent understanding of material analysis techniques would be a major advantage.
- Work in the dynamic global business of material analysis instrumentation and applications, where you can gain valuable experience while helping our clients with wide range of material R&D targets, quality control, environmental preservation or forensic and clinical applications, for example.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including company shares*.
- Company mobile phone, laptop, complete office base, mobility.
- Modern offices in a Brno University of Technology technological park.
- 5week holidays for proper recovery.
- Flexible working hours.
- Sallary conditions are negotiable.
Atomtrace designs and produces solutions for chemical analysis of materials based on the LIBS technology (Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy). LIBS technology brings to market a few very interesting features – speed of the analysis (one of fastest on the market), visibility of light elements (many competitive technologies are blind to this element spectra), and the only limit – it is not well known (we need brave evangelist to promote it on the market). The application of our products covers a large range of areas from research laboratories to universities up to industrial applications for the purpose of developing new materials or quality control.”
How you can apply:
The best way to send us your CV is via our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org:
Your English CV, the most important references and qualifications. Add a few lines about what makes you special, why we are a good match and how you became aware of us. A personal interview is the best way for us to get to know each other.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at +420 541 149 180
Find US also on LinkedIn and Facebook
* subject to delivery of KPIs and agreed sales targets
Take the first step to easier and speedier chemical analysis. Reach out to us and we will be in touch soon!
Vědecko-technický park profesora Lista
Kolejní 9, Brno 612 00
Identification number: 03396916
Company AtomTrace a.s. is processing personal data. Information on the processing of personal data is available here.
Are you interested in our products?
Contact our sales team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact our support team: email@example.com
Looking for a career opportunity?
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org